About Monica Neely, DDS
A Caring Approach to Dentistry
At the office of Monica Neely, DDS, we believe patients should be treated the way we want to be treated – especially because the doctor herself experiences dental anxiety when she needs care! For that reason, we follow the "golden rule" in dentistry and do everything we can to make your visit pleasant and productive. We know a lot of patients have had bad experiences at the dentist's in the past and we try to address that. Equally importantly, we are not a corporate office. You will always see the dentist and not just an assistant when you visit.
To schedule an appointment with our dentist in Edmond, call (405) 645-6558 today!
Receive Considerate Attention When You Arrive
When you enter our office, you'll be given a warm or cold beverage before you settle down to update your patient information. Because we know medical paperwork is annoying, we provide you with a printout of the information we already have and just ask you to make any necessary changes. Forms are available online. We also strive to stay on schedule because we know your time is valuable. Though it rarely happens, when we're running late, we call and let you know so you can adjust accordingly.
Choose from our menu of guest comforts:
- Scenic views of nearby Lake Hefner
- Televisions in front of the chair and above the chair
- Special lip balms
- Sunglasses to protect your vision
- FREE Wi-Fi and beverages
- FREE parking
- Pillows and large fuzzy blankets, including knee support pillows
- iPods with Pandora access
- Hot aromatherapy towels used after every procedure and cleaning
- Milkshake coupon for Braums (if you've been numbed)
- Post-cleaning gift bag with a toothbrush, floss, and toothpaste
Enjoy Our Five-Point Approach to Your Comfort
Our approach is built around the five senses we are all familiar with:
- Smell: We ensure the office smells “non-dental"
- Sight: We keep all scary items out of view
- Feel: We provide warm blankets and hot aromatherapy towels after your treatment
- Taste: After your session, we let you rinse with mouthwash to get rid of any chemical taste
- Sound: We provide headphones so you can watch TV on the ceiling or listen to music; we also feature relaxing water fountain noises.
Additionally, nitrous oxide (laughing gas) is available and we also can provide an oral sedative with the nitrous. There's no rush. You'll get plenty of time for the medications to take effect and plenty of time after your session to close and rest.