Bonding & Contouring in Edmond, OK
Comprehensive Cosmetic Dentistry
When you face a decayed, cracked, or chipped tooth, the solution may be a quick bonding & contouring treatment from Dr. Monica Neely. We repair damaged teeth in just one office visit, as well as prevent further damage by using a tooth-colored filling made from a composite resin. You’ll be walking out of our clinic looking as good as new!
Book a free consultation today for bonding & contouring at (405) 645-6558 and speak with our highly trained staff.
See If Bonding & Contouring Is the Right Fix for Your Smile
Tooth contouring at Monica Neely, DDS reshapes your tooth by removing a small amount of its enamel.
Although it's not always an option for a damaged smile, contouring can have dramatic results in certain limited cases including:
- When your teeth are worn flat, contouring can round the corners so your teeth look younger and less worn down
- If your teeth have tiny chips, they can be leveled out to create an aesthetically improved smile
The bonding procedure, also known as composite veneer treatment, is a quick and efficient process.
The process of bonding involves the following:
- If necessary, we prepare the tooth by reshaping it so the bonding material has a good surface to adhere to
- The bonding material is applied and cured with a special light
- After a few hours, you will be able to eat and drink as normal
- Bonding will last a few years and can be touched up as needed. Regular checkups and cleanings help you get the most out of them.
Create a Healthier-Looking, Affordable Smile
Bonding resin is applied directly to your tooth and addresses a range of issues. Some patients use it to prevent further damage and to create healthier-looking teeth, while others use it to repair the damage that is already visible.
It's a versatile tool with a great many uses including:
- Repairing decayed teeth
- Repairing chipped or cracked teeth
- Changing the shape of a tooth
- Making a tooth look longer
- Covering (masking) discolored teeth
- Closing spaces between teeth
Consider the Benefits of Dental Bonding
- Only a quick, one-time visit in many cases
- Little or no reduction in the shape and size of your natural tooth
- Non-invasive and no more uncomfortable than a tooth cleaning
- Many patients don't require pain deadening medications
- Touch-ups can be applied as needed
Bonding also can function as an alternative to porcelain veneers, especially when your teeth are not strong enough to support veneers. When you have multiple teeth that need care, bonding is an affordable alternative to veneers, too!
Let our doctor determine if bonding & contouring is a good choice for your situation. Call us (405) 645-6558 to request an appointment today.
“Dr. Neely and staff are always amazing! Their care for patients goes above and beyond any expectations I had!”- Jordan P.
“Dr. Neely and her team have provided one of the best dental experiences I’ve had. From the time you arrive till the time you leave, this team makes sure you’re comfortable and every question and/or concern is addressed.”- Dion H.
“Dr. Neely is so kind and does fantastic work. With an excellent staff and a beautiful office to put your mind at ease.”- Kevin T.
We Have the Expertise
We Prioritize Your Comfort
We Promise Truthful & Honest Diagnosis
We Build Relationships