Edmond Dental Bridges
Replace Two or More Teeth with a Dental Bridge
When you're missing multiple teeth in a row, a dental bridge is the best solution for restoring the appearance and function of your mouth. It’s extremely low-risk and is one of the most effective ways to replace damaged or missing teeth. At Monica Neely, DDS we are leading providers of restorative dental techniques, and our team will help you decide which bridge that works best for you.
How Does the Procedure Work & Am I a Candidate?
To start the bridge dental procedure, the bridge is either cemented to your natural teeth or implants on either side of the gap and holds a floater tooth or teeth to fill in the open space. This then creates a securely fixed tooth that fills in the gap to ensure the artificial tooth remains in place.
Candidacy may vary depending on your medical background and will be determined case by case.
Typically, you can opt for a dental bridge if you are a patient who is:
- Missing one or more teeth
- Adequate amount of dense bone tissue to support implant posts
- Surrounding teeth are free from infection/disease
- Tooth structure is strong
- Good overall oral and wellness
Types of Dental Bridges
Bridges can be made of porcelain, gold, or porcelain fused to metal and there are generally three types of bridges used for the following purposes:
- Traditional Fixed Bridges: this is the most popular bridge of choice and is a great way to restore teeth when you have natural teeth
- Implant-Supported Bridges: these bridges allow more spacing to clean between the dental implants
- Composite Bridges: this is an affordable solution for those that have one or two missing teeth. These are considered temporary restorations and are used with people who have gum disease
Schedule Your Consultation Today
By booking consultations with our patients, it not only helps us to build a better connection but it in turn allows for a more customizable treatment plan and more personalized experience. Consultation fee will be put towards new patient treatment upon booking.
“Dr. Neely and staff are always amazing! Their care for patients goes above and beyond any expectations I had!”- Jordan P.
“Dr. Neely and her team have provided one of the best dental experiences I’ve had. From the time you arrive till the time you leave, this team makes sure you’re comfortable and every question and/or concern is addressed.”- Dion H.
“Dr. Neely is so kind and does fantastic work. With an excellent staff and a beautiful office to put your mind at ease.”- Kevin T.
We Have the Expertise
We Prioritize Your Comfort
We Promise Truthful & Honest Diagnosis
We Build Relationships