What are the benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign offers numerous benefits over traditional braces, such as:
- The clear aligners are extremely discrete. Metal braces can bring unwanted attention and they are typically worn by young teenagers so they can be especially embarrassing if you are an adult.
- The aligners are easily removable. This allows you to easily eat and brush and floss your teeth. No food getting stuck in your braces and no difficult task of trying to floss.
- Invisalign is comfortable. Braces can be uncomfortable and even painful, especially when you first get them in.
- You can see what your smile will look like before your treatment begins. Using 3D imaging technology, your virtual treatment plan will allow you to see how your teeth will look after treatment before it even begins.
Also, both braces and Invisalign offer you the benefits of properly aligned teeth which includes:
- Properly aligned teeth are easy to clean. Crooked teeth can have hard to clean areas and are more prone to decay.
- Properly aligned teeth keeps your mouth functioning properly. Misaligned bites can create jaw pain, difficult chewing, and improper grinding and wear of your teeth.
- Properly aligned teeth helps you have healthier gums. Having crowded or misaligned teeth can make it difficult to floss and clean your gums.