New Patient ExperienceYour new patient appointment will typically be 2 hours. This allows enough time for us to get to know you and you to know us. You will spend one hour with Dr. Neely and her assistant, and one hour with our amazing hygienist, Britt for your dental cleaning.
One hour Comprehensive Exam with Dr. Neely:
- Visit about your past dental history, present concerns, and goals you have for your oral health
- Necessary digital xrays to show the hidden areas of the the tooth
- Series of baseline photographs
- Oral cancer examination
- Wellness scan with the itero, which is a digital impression to show the biting forces. This scan will also allows us to track bite changes, recesssion, and wear on teeth that happen over time.
- Review of findings. Dr. Neely will show you all the photos, xrays and scan. This gives you the opportunity to see the present state of your oral health and go over any treatment recommendations.
One hour New Patient Cleaning with Britt, the hygienist:
- Thorough periodontal evaluation to determine the health of your gums and asses for any infections.
- Scale and polish those pearly whites. We typically use a combination of hand and ultrasonic scaling intruments.
- Home care instructions and tips to help prevent future dental disease
- Application of an optional fluoride treatment to help prevent decay and reduce sensitivity.
Your first visit will include discussions about a range of topics:
- Your past dental history
- Your dental concerns or fears
- Our available comfort options during dental care
- The current state of your mouth
- Goals that you have for your mouth
Our first exam covers four areas:
- Aesthetics: How your teeth look
- Structure: The existing condition of your restorations and teeth
- Function: How your muscles and jaw joints work
- Biology: The health of your gums, pulp, head, and neck
Save Time in the Office by Filling Out Our Forms Now
The more information we have, the better services we can extend. If you're not sure what is relevant to your dental health, please ask a member of our knowledgeable staff. We'll help you understand what we need to help you achieve a healthy-looking smile and good oral health. You will get to spend more time getting to know us at the office of Dr. Monica Neely and less time filling out forms when you take care of them now. Kennedi, the receptionist, will send you a link to create a secure account in the patient portal. In this portal, you will be able to fill out your new patient forms prior to the appointment. The patient portal also allows future secure bill pay.
If you would rather not use the patient portal, then you can fill out these forms on the website now.
“Dr. Neely and staff are always amazing! Their care for patients goes above and beyond any expectations I had!”- Jordan P.
“Dr. Neely and her team have provided one of the best dental experiences I’ve had. From the time you arrive till the time you leave, this team makes sure you’re comfortable and every question and/or concern is addressed.”- Dion H.
“Dr. Neely is so kind and does fantastic work. With an excellent staff and a beautiful office to put your mind at ease.”- Kevin T.