At Monica Neely DDS, we offer professional dental cleaning services to keep your smile functioning well and looking healthy.
What Is a Dental Cleaning?
Dental cleaning is an important component of preventive dentistry that helps patients maintain a healthy smile, prevent tooth decay, cavities, periodontal diseases, and other oral health issues. During the dental cleaning process, our dental hygienist uses special tools to thoroughly clean your teeth and gums. We also polish your teeth to remove stains and make your smile look whiter and more beautiful than ever.
Benefits of Dental Cleaning
In addition to keeping your teeth and gums healthy, a dental prophylaxis has several other benefits:
- It prevents cavities from forming and reduces the chances of getting tooth decay.
- It keeps the mouth clean so that there is no accumulation of plaque or tartar.
- It reduces the chances of developing gum diseases.
- It enhances the appearance of your smile by removing stains from your teeth.
- It helps prevent bad breath caused by certain oral infections; a professional cleaning can help reverse this condition.
The Dental Prophylaxis Procedure at Monica Neely DDS
We offer our patients dental cleaning service that include:
- A complete assessment of the patient's dental history.
Dr Neely will examine the patient's teeth and gums to check for signs of decay or disease. Based on this examination, she will determine if any dental work is required.
- Checking for signs of gum disease.
- Fluoride Treatment
In the final stage of the dental cleaning process, fluoride is applied to the teeth to protect them from decay or cavities.
Save Your Teeth & Money
Dr. Monica Neely believes in providing the best dental care. With the preventive dental care we offer, you can notice the difference in the way you look and feel! A dental cleaning can help prevent other serious illnesses from developing, like diabetes, cancer, heart disease, osteoporosis, etc. The health of your mouth can be linked to all of these illnesses.
If you take good care of your teeth, you can save money in the long run!
Wish to schedule an appointment with us? Call Dentist Edmond OK at (405) 302-0100 or visit our office at 2408 NW 178th St, Edmond, OK 73012.