Exceptional dental care with a compassionate|a gentle|an experienced|a conservative approach
Exceptional dental care with a compassionate|a gentle|an experienced|a conservativeapproach
Welcome to Monica Neely DDS! Our dental office is designed to provide you with the highest quality of care in a warm and welcoming environment. Led by the talented Dr. Monica Neely, our friendly and skilled team is dedicated to helping you achieve optimal oral health and a beautiful smile. Whether you need restorative services to repair damaged teeth or cosmetic services like Invisalign to enhance your smile, we’ve got you covered!
“My top priority is to develop strong relationships and rapport with my patients. My team and I are constantly improving our skills and techniques to ensure that we’re delivering the highest quality of dental care available.”
– Dr. Monica Neely
Dr. Monica Neely
I grew up on a farm in Western Oklahoma around the Geary-Greenfield-Watonga area. I attended Oklahoma State University and graduated with a Zoology degree. I received my Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry. Then, I did a residency program there in the Advanced Education in General Dentistry program. After working as an associate, I opened my dental practice in 2002. After practicing near Lake Hefner for 16 years, I moved my dental practice to West Edmond in 2018.
I love being a dentist because it blends my artistic and scientific sides. Also, I enjoy being able to develop long-term relationships with my patients.
Outside of the office
- When I am not taking care of teeth, thinking about teeth, or talking about teeth, I spend my time with my family.
- I’ve been married to a fellow dentist, Grady Lembke, since 1999. We have two children, Graham and Hannah.
- My other “hats” are being a dance mom, a pom mom, and a special ed mom. This keeps my schedule pretty full!
Meet the team
- I grew up in Edmond and have lived here my whole life.
- I graduated from the University of Oklahoma in 1996 with a Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene.
- I love teaching my patients tips and tricks to best care for their dental health needs. I love working for Dr. Neely in a practice where patients receive all the “extras” that let them know we value them.
- My family gave me a passion for dentistry: My grandfather was a dentist, my father was a Periodontist, and my aunt was a dental hygienist, guess I followed in my family’s footsteps!
- My husband, Tracy, is a radiation therapist in OKC. We have 3 kids, Ryan, Raegan, and Rylee.
- We love OU football (Go Sooners!), going to Lake Tenkiller, boating, wake surfing, country dancing, and snow skiing.
- Surprising fact: I’m a first-degree black belt!
Lisa, Office Manager
- I’m back and here to stay! I worked for Dr. Neely for 7 years before a move took me away for 9 years. Having worked in dental offices for over 23 years, there is no other dentist or dental office that has the caliber of Dr. Neely and her staff.
- A smile can brighten someone’s day, and you might not ever know. That’s why I love being in the dental field and the first face you see when you walk in our office.
- I have one daughter that is graduating high school this year, and I am so proud of her accomplishments. Outside of working, I enjoy live music/concerts, traveling, kayaking, and tennis.
Natasha, Dental Assistant
I have been in the Dental and Medical field for over 16 years now. I’ve worked various jobs, ranging from dental assisting, office managing/practice coordinator and dental assistant mentor, as well as working for a medical doctor. I am currently and have been certified in many areas of the health industry and practiced in a few States including Oklahoma, Colorado and Arkansas throughout my career.
One of my favorite things about Dentistry is that it is an Art and Science combined. I love learning more about dentistry through continuous education and hands-on experience to better fit each patient’s individual needs.
I have worked with Dr. Neely, DDS for a little over a year. I enjoy meeting new people and building quality, long-term relationships with both patients and co-workers.
My husband, Nick works for OKC, as an FQR. We have three kids, Nico, that currently attends Angie Debo Elementary and, Haley and Alyson, that graduated from Santa Fe High. In our free time our hobbies and interests include exercising, dancing, watching NFL/College, attending sports events and having family movie and game night.
Taking dental care to the next level every time
Our focus is on personalized, patient-centered treatment and providing exceptional dental care to help you achieve your best smile. At Monica Neely DDS, our experienced team is dedicated to your oral health and well-being.
- NQuality time
- NPrivacy and comfort
- NHigh-tech for painless procedures
- NThorough follow-up care
Smile stories from our patients
The office doesn’t feel like a dentist’s office. It has more of a spa feeling. The staff makes sure you are comfortable at all times. They’re amazing! So friendly, kind, and caring. Always looking out for your needs. No need to go anywhere else!
— Shad E.
Dr. Neely is so kind and sits down to talk about your appointment. Her staff is friendly and welcoming. I was anxious at the dentist, and she and the staff relaxed me.
— Beth W.
Wonderful experience! Everyone from the front desk to the doctor is friendly and makes you feel at home. My entire visit was very thorough. I have never experienced a better visit to a dentist. The office is beautiful and comfortable.
— Kimberly A.
Join our family and become a patient for life!
You'll love our modern, boutique-style practice and our friendly team.
Call (405) 302-0100.