Bring back your healthy, natural-looking smile
Losing a tooth is more than just an aesthetic concern. It can lead to problems like bone loss, a crooked bite, or even more tooth loss if not treated.
Our Edmond dental bridges can be a great solution if you’re missing a tooth between two healthy ones. At Monica Neely DDS, we’re here to make your tooth replacement journey smooth and positive, whether you have a missing or damaged tooth. We’ll work with you to ensure a successful tooth replacement experience!
Benefits of dental bridges
- Replacing one or multiple teeth simultaneously
- Restoring your smile’s aesthetics and confidence
- Allow you to speak and chew properly
- Preventing tooth shifting
At Monica Neely DDS, it’s all about you and your radiant smile! Call (405) 302-0100 to book your appointment today.
What to expect at your dental bridges appointment
- We’ll start with a comprehensive consultation — using digital x-rays and performing an in-depth oral exam to ensure you don’t have any dental issues.
- Discuss treatment options, which may include a dental bridge or other solutions.
- Measure the gap and neighboring teeth for a custom dental bridge.
- Receive a temporary bridge while your custom one is being made.
- When the custom bridge is ready, it will be bonded in place as your permanent restoration.
How should I take care of my dental bridge?
- Brush your teeth thoroughly for two minutes twice a day.
- Floss at least once daily.
- Maintain a balanced diet, minimizing sugary and acidic foods.
- Schedule regular dental check-ups and cleanings every six months.
How long can I expect my dental bridge to last?
With diligent oral hygiene practices, your dental bridge can typically last for a decade or even longer. On average, dental bridges are known to endure for a minimum of 5-7 years.
Will having a dental bridge affect my eating/speaking abilities?
Having missing teeth can indeed impact both your speech and your ability to eat certain foods. Replacing these missing teeth with a dental bridge enhances speech and makes chewing more efficient and comfortable.
Feel free to reach out to us at (405) 302-0100. We’re here to help!
Experience next-level dental care
At Monica Neely DDS, we provide exceptional care with a focus on personalized, patient-centered treatment. Our experienced team is dedicated to helping you achieve your best smile with:
- NQuality time: We value punctuality and dedicate 2 hours to each patient for personalized and comprehensive care.
- NPrivacy and comfort: We treat one patient at a time for individualized care. Our amenities create a warm and welcoming environment.
- NHigh-tech for painless procedures: We prioritize your comfort with the latest technology, including 3D scans, digital X-rays/photography, a hand-held X-ray unit, and a scanner for impressions.
- NThorough follow-up care: We send text message follow-ups to ensure our patient's comfort and satisfaction post-treatment.
Smile stories from our patients
Dr. Neely and her staff were so personable, attentive, and knowledgeable during our consultation about Invisalign. I felt like I was their top priority! I look forward to working with them to get my teeth straightened.
— Sandra W.
I scheduled an Invisalign consultation here. When I got there, everyone was so friendly and welcoming. Everything was very professional, and I’ll definitely be coming back!
— Brandon W.
Dr. Monica Neely, DDS, and her staff went above and beyond throughout my Invisalign treatment. My experience has always been met with kind and friendly staff that strives to make my visit comfortable and relaxing. I recommend Dr. Monica Neely DDS to anyone looking for a pleasant dentistry experience!
— Jeremy G.
Ready to get started?
Experience exceptional comfort and care at Monica Neely DDS from start to finish.
- NSchedule your visit.
- NReceive a cleaning, exam, oral cancer screening, and x-rays during your first appointment.
- NWe'll evaluate your oral health and help you choose the right restorative option.
Investing in your perfect smile
We understand that investing in your dental health is important, which is why we offer flexible payment arrangements that fit your budget for dental bridges and other services.
We accept various payment methods, such as:
- Credit cards
- In-office financing option
In addition, our fee-for-service payment option allows you to pay for your dental bridges without any limitations imposed by insurance.
Join our family and become a patient for life!
You'll love our modern, boutique-style practice and our friendly team.
Call (405) 302-0100.