Exams and cleaning today, brighter smiles tomorrow!
Keeping a radiant, healthy smile involves more than just your daily brushing and flossing routine – it’s an important piece of the puzzle but not the entire picture. In order to keep decay and gum disease away and ensure big dental problems don’t get out of hand, regular cleanings and exams are necessary.
Here at Monica Neely DDS, we’ve created a hassle-free environment to give your pearly whites the best care they deserve. Each appointment with us is more than just a check-up; it’s a collaboration between you and us. We’ll join forces with you to closely monitor and address all aspects of your oral health. Our mission is to ensure your smile stays healthy and you walk out of our office feeling confident and empowered, knowing you’re in control of your oral health.
The perks of regular dental cleanings and exams
- Eliminate plaque and tartar for a camera-ready smile!
- Fresh breath always
- Early detection of gum issues and timely treatments
- Catch signs of oral cancer early
- Routine preventive care saves you from costly treatments later
- Boost overall well-being
Attend your bi-yearly cleanings and exams, and journey toward the perfect, healthy smile!
Your first dental cleaning & examination appointment
Here’s what to expect at our dedicated two-hour appointment for new patients:
- Detailed consultation using digital radiography, cone beam imaging, and iTero wellness scans.
- Gum assessment by our hygienist to detect signs of recession or periodontal pockets.
- Airflow air polisher and ultrasonic piezo are utilized for deep cleaning, eliminating plaque and tartar.
- Polishing teeth with an advanced electric brush and individualized flossing.
- Inclusion of an oral cancer screening for each patient.
- Recommendation of prescription fluoride therapy or specialized mouthwash for those prone to cavities or sensitivity.
- A detailed review of oral health status and treatment recommendations by Dr. Neely.
Ready to experience this all-inclusive, top-notch dental experience? Contact us at (405) 302-0100 and book your comprehensive dental cleaning and exam. Your teeth will thank you!
Dental exams and cleanings FAQs
What advanced technology is used during dental cleanings and exams at Monica Neely DDS?
We use cutting-edge tools like the Airflow air polisher for GBT therapy, ultrasonic piezo for cleaning, digital radiography, cone beam imaging, intraoral and extraoral photography, and iTero wellness scans.
How long does a typical dental cleaning and exam take at Monica Neely DDS?
A dedicated two-hour appointment for new patients is split between Dr. Neely and the hygienist. This allows time for a comprehensive oral examination, professional cleaning, necessary X-rays, and a discussion of your oral health and care routine.
Is there anything I should do to prepare for my dental cleaning and exam at Monica Neely DDS?
Before your appointment, brush and floss your teeth to provide a clean work area for your dentist. If you have dental insurance, bring your insurance card with you. Having a list of medications you’re currently taking and knowing your medical history is also helpful, as these can affect your dental health and treatment plans. Lastly, if you have any concerns or questions, write them down so you remember to ask them during your appointment.
How often should I schedule dental cleanings and exams at Monica Neely DDS?
We recommend visiting us every six months, though individual health conditions may necessitate more frequent visits. Always consult with our team to get personalized advice.
Experience next-level dental care
At Monica Neely DDS, we provide exceptional care with a focus on personalized, patient-centered treatment. Our experienced team is dedicated to helping you achieve your best smile with:
- NQuality time: We value punctuality and dedicate 2 hours to each patient for personalized and comprehensive care.
- NPrivacy and comfort: We treat one patient at a time for individualized care. Our amenities create a warm and welcoming environment.
- NHigh-tech for painless procedures: We prioritize your comfort with the latest technology, including 3D scans, digital X-rays/photography, a hand-held X-ray unit, and a scanner for impressions.
- NThorough follow-up care: We send text message follow-ups to ensure our patient's comfort and satisfaction post-treatment.
Smile stories from our patients
Dr. Neely and her staff were so personable, attentive, and knowledgeable during our consultation about Invisalign. I felt like I was their top priority! I look forward to working with them to get my teeth straightened.
— Sandra W.
I scheduled an Invisalign consultation here. When I got there, everyone was so friendly and welcoming. Everything was very professional, and I’ll definitely be coming back!
— Brandon W.
Dr. Monica Neely, DDS, and her staff went above and beyond throughout my Invisalign treatment. My experience has always been met with kind and friendly staff that strives to make my visit comfortable and relaxing. I recommend Dr. Monica Neely DDS to anyone looking for a pleasant dentistry experience!
— Jeremy G.
Your smile deserves nothing but the best!
Don’t let another day slip by! Whether it’s been a few months, a year, or even more since your last dental cleaning, we’re excited to welcome you with open arms at Monica Neely DDS. Offering a seamless and relaxed experience for professional dental treatment is our specialty.
Investing in your perfect smile
We understand that investing in your dental health is important, which is why we offer flexible payment arrangements that fit your budget.
We accept various payment methods, such as:
- Credit cards
- In-office financing
Our fee-for-service payment option allows you to pay for your treatment without any limitations imposed by insurance.
Join our family and become a patient for life!
You'll love our modern, boutique-style practice and our friendly team.
Call (405) 302-0100.